COVID-19 Update – October 18, 2020
In order to keep everyone safe we are offering a series of cook-along classes in October/November. We are also able to offer customized virtual classes so contact us directly if that works better for your family. Small, in-person classes will return in January 2021. Looking forward to cooking with your kids again soon. In the meantime, be well.
Faith Anaya, Owner
Kids Cook! classes are held year-round. September through May we offer after-school and weekend classes. Our week-long summer camps are in June and July. We are closed the first two weeks in August and the last two weeks in December.
Note: Our small classes mean that everyone cooks! All our classes are totally hands-on. Plus, we serve fresh fruit and milk or water with all Kids Cook! menus.
Questions? Contact us.
Safety Protocols for In-Person Cooking Classes
- All staff, teachers and students will have their temperature checked before entering the facility.
- All staff, teachers and students will be asked to respond to a screening tool before entering the facility.
- Masks will be required for all staff, teachers and students.
- All staff, teachers and students will wash their hands following CDC guidelines.
- Any student who shows any COVID-19 symptoms will be isolated and must be picked up within 30 minutes. A parent will be notified immediately.
- Students will be in “pods” of 3 students each. Stations will be set up so that students can distance from one another.
Cook-Along Classes – Fall 2020
Hands-on! Doing, not watching!
Our October and November classes will be Cook-Along. We take a break in December. In January in-person classes will resume at Eggshells.
Sunday Suppers in the Fall
October 18 & 25, 2020 2:30-4 pm
November 8 & 15, 2020 2:30-4 pm
Your child will not be sitting and staring at a screen. They will be in the kitchen following along as Kids Cook! guides them through fun and interesting recipes that result in a meal for your family. Clean up included. We work hard to develop menus that won’t require a lot of extra shopping and that draw on common pantry items.
You get: Hands-on cooking instruction, menus, recipes and a grocery list on the Monday preceding the class. Recipes yield enough tastes for 4 people.
Cook-Along virtual classes are open to kids 8 years old & up
Adult Assistant required
$25 for one class OR $20 per class for two or more Cook-Along virtual classes. Includes recipe book and grocery list. Classes are live-streamed via Zoom.
The applicable cancellation policy for cook-along classes only is: Fees are due at the time of sign-up in order to reserve your place. In order to avoid being charged the full price of the class, cancellations must be made 4 days in advance. Registrations cancelled 4 days in advance will be refunded in full. In the event that Kids Cook! cancels the class all fees will be refunded in full.
Note: In-person classes will return to Eggshells Kitchen Company in January. Registration will be available in mid-October.